Please see below for Frequently Asked Questions

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with any of our products, we offer you a full refund of your purchase.

What are "free range" chickens/poultry?

"Free Range" means that our birds are allowed to go inside and outside at their own will.  When we wake up in the morning, the barn doors are all opened up and all of the chickens can come and go as they please.  (The ducks go in and out of their enclosure day and night.  They are semi-nocturnal and are protected from predators from their fenced in area.)  When dusk arrives, the chickens all head in for the night and roost and once they are all tucked in for the night, we close the doors so they are protected from predators.

What color are our eggs?

Around 90% of our eggs are brown and the remaining 10% are light bluish/light olive.  We have 27 Easter Eggers in our flock and they lay varied colors of eggs which brightens up your carton of eggs.